Sunday, August 7, 2011

Finished Products of the Summer

These are the products I have recently finished.
  • Lancome Nutrix Royal Body Lotion
    • This lotion is incredibly moisturizing & smells fantastic but it does leave skin a little oily. Love it!
  • Mane 'n Tale Conditioner
    • I use this conditioner on my extensions. It helps strengthen the hair while also moisturizing it & the price is unbeatable $4.50. Love it.
  • Brocato Cloud Nine Miracle Repair Shampoo & Treatment
    • LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I've been using Cloud 9 for almost 2 years. It makes hair nice & soft, helps repair damage, cleanses hair extremely well & doesn't weight hair down. Love it!
  • Manic Panic Amplified Formula Virgin Snow White Toner/Mixer
    • This is great for mixing with other vibrant semi-permanent colors to lighten the shade but isn't that great for lifting yellow tones out of hair. Leave it.
  • OPI Acetone-Free Polish Remover
    • It has a bit of a smell but does a good job of removing polish. It does have a tough time with removing Essie & China Glaze polishes though. Undecided.
  • Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
    • Great at removing MaryKay makeup but bad at removing other brands. It tended to irritate my skin & normally took me like 10 minutes to remove my makeup fully. It often left behind makeup residue. Leave it.
  • Brocato Big Easy Volumizing Dry Shampoo
    • Great at volumizing hair but left a white powder on my dark hair. Great for blonds but bad for dark hair. Leave it.
  • Bath & Bodyworks Butterfly Flower Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
    • Love the scent but it really isn't a great body cleanser. The bubble bath creates tons of bubbles but takes a lot of product to do so. Leave it.
  • Bath & Bodyworks PocketBac Hand Gel in Warm Vanilla Sugar
    • My go to hand sanitizer at the salon. Smells great & easily clips to my pants. Love it.
  • Redken Nature's Rescue Refreshing Detox Shampoo
    •  It deep cleanses &my hair feels like it can breathe after I use this shampoo but it also dries out my hair. Leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment