Wednesday, May 18, 2011

April Favorites

This is late I know but better late than never right?

I normally vlog about my monthly makeup favorites but I think it would be a bit easier if I just blog about them so I don’t ramble in a video for 10 minutes. Also it is easier for linking & post photos and details about each product. But if you prefer I do a vlog instead just tell me. I don’t mind. I’m just trying new things.

Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer in Fair *
Young Blood Single Mineral Eyeshadow in Halo
Ultraflesh Panthera Mascara
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer in Skin
Ulta Baked Eye Shadow in Natural Beauty *
Nars Powder Foundation in Sweden
Lorac Perfectly Lit Powder in Luminous
MAC Lipglass in Strange Potion (Limited Edition) from Venomous Villains Collection
Tarte Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler *

By the way I am not using direct links for fear of them breaking. So I'm linking you to the main site & you can just search for what product you are looking for.

* I just recently purchased these items on April 23rd but they quickly became my favorites. I’ve been using them every day since I purchased them at Ulta.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment