Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment

I have been using Macadamia Natural Heating Oil Treatment for almost a year now. Finally had to get another bottle the other day. It really lasted me that long. It's extremely easy to use, just one pump is enough. I use it right after I shower in my damp hair. I work it from root to tip then blow or air dry my hair. This product makes my hair dry faster & easier. Even though its an oil it doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it greasy. It helps give my hair a natural shine, tames my frizz & UV protection to prolong my hair color. It contains no harmful chemicals. Bonus! Its great for any hair type. I started using it because my hair was so chemically damaged & now I can't live without it. My hair has defiantly benefited from this product plus it smells so good, reminds me of the beach. It is the best money I've spent on a hair product. Defiantly my go to hair product.


Price: $36 - $39
Pros: easy to use, softens hair, tames frizz, smells great, protects against heat/UV damage, lightweight, absorbs into hair fantastically
Cons: none
Best Uses: Dry damaged hair but is great for all hair types.

I give it: 
 
out of 5 kisses.

You can find Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment at select salons, Macadamia Hair or Ulta.

PS: Do you like the review format or do you have some suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment