Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Missing in Action....

I apologize about the lack of blogs in the past few weeks but it was for a good cause. I have so much to bring to this blog now. I just got back from the America Beauty Show (ABS) in Chicago last night & I am completely exhausted from that trip but I learned so much & walked away with quite a bit of product. Even some exclusive Stila product that isn't even out yet! SNAG! Sorry I am just so excited about this & the ABS really re-jumped my passion for the beauty industry. I have so many pictures & information to get to you guys so within this week I will be doing a set of blogs just about my trip to ABS, all the people I met & the product I rushed to get. So yet again apologies for the lack of updates but it was worth it trust me. By the way I will be trying *crosses fingers* to post every day. That depends on if college retakes over my life like it has lately. But if thats not possible bi-daily will happen. I don't want you readers to be distressed or left out of my life. I am doing everything in my power to give you all that you need & want to know as a consumer in the beauty industry.

love love, neon

PS. I have a few sneak peak photos from a shoot i did a few weeks ago. They will be up soon in my portfolio on the side bar along with a blog talking about my photoshoot experiences that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment