Friday, March 25, 2011

American Beauty Show in Chicago: Night 2

The night after the American Beauty Show my college, La James International, held a kind of party for us at the Fountain Blue. It was a 1920s theme with great music an amazing meal & of course the best of friends. The building was gorgeous & perfect for a wedding reception. Its on my list for wedding locations. Here are a few pictures of that night.


 Shelby & I
 Erin & I
 William & I
 Lindsey & I
 Nina & I
 Got to love my expression right
 It was a beautiful chilly night but the fountain looked so gorgeous





 All those white glowy cloud things I believe are spirits cuz I snapped a double picture and this showed up in the first one but not the second one. Must be the souls of couples married at the Fountain Blue.
 Talk about a party.
 I want that chandelier & statue in my future mansion.
One of the amazing people I met that night.

~ XOXO, Neon

No comments:

Post a Comment