Saturday, March 26, 2011

American Beauty Show Goodies

These are all the products I snagged at the show. Everything from skincare to haircare to makeup. I will be doing reviews on all of these goodies within the next two weeks.



Starting from left to right. Back Row: Rusk Wired Flexible Styling Creme, Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume & Control, Repechage HydraMedic Travel Kit, Royal & Langnickel Brushes Brush Belt, Mehron Spatulla, Rusk Keratin Care Deep Shine Smooth Shampoo, Conditioner & Deep Penetrating Treatment, Celebre HD Pro Creme Foundation, Rusk Gift Set with Being Sexy Hairspray & Silver Clutch, Paul Mitchell Firm Style Freeze & Shine Super Spray & Fast Drying Sculpting Spray. Front Row: Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (unreleased) Naked Cosmetics Ebony Mica Six Pack, Kanshi Coconut Scrub, Moroccan Oil Oil Treatment & Light Oil Treatment, Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.

Hope you are all excited for all the reviews to come. I am too but I know by the end of them I will have finger cramps. lol.

Puss Puss, Neon
(PS. Puss means kiss in Swedish. One of my favorite "kiss" words from another language.)

No comments:

Post a Comment