Wednesday, March 23, 2011

American Beauty Show in Chicago: Day 2

Waking up at 5 am is not the greatest especially if you didn't go to bed till 3am. But still i dragged my hinny out of bed, put on my face & dressed in my college's Chicago trip shirt & some black yoga pants and my favorite Reebok easy tones. Yes comfort was my major concern for the show. I was going to spend hours on my feet walking around a convention so don't blame me. By the way the hotel's breakfast was delicious. There was bacon & eggs & sausage plus bagels and fresh fruit yummy. Made my mouth water al over again just thinking about it.

Anyways I figured I would post the millions of photos I took that day. The American Beauty Show was amazing. I had such a blast and met many people like Ted Gibson, hairstylist from What Not to Wear, Lydia Sarfati, owner of Repechage & Luis Alvarez, Co-Founder of Aquage.

Before we attended the convention we had a little seminar for all the beauty schools attending.

Ted Gibson giving a speech to beauty school's.





Aquage Show with Co-Founder Luis Alvarez.




Enzo Milano booth. They sell everything from curling irons to blow dryers. They are absolutely amazing. Have to get a curling iron from them asap.
 What girl doesn't want a mini pink car with eyelashes?
 These Enzo Milano models were walking around in stilts. It was so cool but made me feel so short. Isn't she gorgeous.
 Oh how I miss my magenta hair. This stylist awoke my passion for bright neon colored hair again.
Paul Mitchell models & new product.







This is the Repechage booth. Repechage is a skin care line made from seaweed & completely natural organic skincare & makeup. I got to try their foundation which is so amazing. Felt like my natural skin & looked like it too. No caking. Once I get the product in I will do a full review on it. Anyways they are also famous for their four layer facial which I cannot wait to learn & try. Oh by the way the lady's at this booth were so knowledgeable, encouraging & nice. I learned so much & cant wait to tell you all what they taught me.
 Mehron booth. Isn't that amazing body art. That was all done by hand with a brush. No airbrushing. Makes me want to start painting models nude body's.
 Matrix show. Love the red and black. Kind of makes me want to color my hair red and black. Debating.

 Love the gothic Victorian clothing.
 Pravana show. That stylist owns her own salon in Hollywood & I hate that her name escapes me.
 L'Oreal Show. One of their stylists as the mad hatter. Would you believe me if I told you that was a girl?
 I hope that was enough pictures to satisfy your curious mind. I wish I would have taken more pictures of booths & products but I was so overwhelmed since it was the first time I have attended. I meet so many amazing people & bought quite a few goodies. Not as much as I would have liked too but that's because I kind of had a mini shopping spree right before the show. Oops. Anyways I have one final blog for you about the night after the show & products I have gotten & a Rusk class I attended.

~ XOXO, Neon

No comments:

Post a Comment