Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stila Summer 2011 Collection

Early last week I got a sneak peak at Stila's 2011 Summer Collection. I have already gotten a hold of one of the items at the American Beauty Show prior to this but hadn't seen what else they've had in store for this collection & I have got to say I am pretty excited about what Stila has to offer this summer.

Launch Date: Now available on Stila, Available in May in Ulta & Sephora


Eyeliner
Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ($22 USD)

Royal: purple with multi-pearl
Sequins: black with metallic silver sparkle
Curacao: bright blue with metallic blue sparkle
Flash: olive with metallic gold sparkle
Rock Candy: brown with multi-pearl
Starry: slate with metallic silver sparkle
Bora Bora: teal with metallic blue sparkle
Electric: bright green with metallic green sparkle



Mascara
Forever Your Curl Mascara ($22 USD)
Specs:
  •  "perms" your lashes
  • contains an encapsulated raw ingredient that enhances lash-curl memory
  • a proprietary styling resin that dries down and holds the curl of the lashes
  • film forming polymer also wraps lashes and lengthens without fibers
  • patent-pending brush coats and extends each lash, from base to tip, dramatically lengthening and curling the lashes.
  • Curls your lashes instantly, this innovative formula perms your lashes the more you wear it
  • The encapsulated raw ingredient penetrates the hair follicle and enhances lash-curl memory
  • Special polymers lengthen the lashes
  • Carbon black pigment for the blackest lashes
  • Long-wearing, water-resistant, melt-proof
 Bronzer
One Step Bronze Bronzage ($36 USD)

"Swirl your way to the perfect bronze in one step! This innovative triple-swirled helix serum instantly illuminates, bronzes, primes and nourishes the skin. One Step Bronze immediately improves the skintone, evens out your complexion and helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles!"

Stila's new One Step Bronze is oil-free and claims to melt right into the skin with this new revolutionary formula containing three illuminating bronzers:
  • Matte Bronze with Copper undertone - to bronze
  • Bronze with Pink undertone - to enhance skintone and illuminate
  • Kitten - to brighten, illuminate and help diminish the appearance of sun spots
Specs:
  • Reduces imperfections
  • Improves skin texture
  • Diminishes the look of fine lines & wrinkles
  • Minimizes pores
  • Hydrates, balances and nourishes the skin
  • Controls oil production

Lipgloss
Lipglaze ($22 USD)

Angel Food
Cotton Candy
Amaretto
Honeysuckle
Bubble Gum
Mulberry
I love the Sparkle Waterproof Liner in Royal I got at the American Beauty Show but I wish I would have snagged Starry, Bora Bora & Sequins. I will definitely be ordering those. As for the bronzer I am unsure. I am not a big bronzer kind of girl. The mascara I am iffy on. I love what I have & the hype about this mascara isn't really wooing me. As for the lipglazes I want to know what you think of them? I heard they didn't have much color. Is that true? I have never tried Stila's lipglazes yet.

As for you guys are there any Stila products you are going to snag or is this a Summer collection you are going to pass on?

No comments:

Post a Comment