Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What is to come....


As you have probably noticed I haven't posted in quite awhile. Well that is due to the fact that I got horribly sick & was out of school for over a week & I am now behind like 52 hours at college which is really bad. Means that my Tuesdays have now become class days. I am not the happiest camper about it either. I am bound and determined to graduate on time, which is July 2nd! It isn't that far away. I'm kind of getting antsy about it too.

Anyways back on subject with this blog. I have tried to post every day but unfortunately that is just too much weight to put on my shoulders at the moment since not only am I in class but redecorating my apartment & trying to find a decent job. Makeup isn't free you know. Well I decided since my schedule is so hectic I will be posting two blogs a week along with a video + follow-up blog, for like product detail, photos & such. I think this will help me out a little bit & won't cause me to over stress things like I have been lately, which is very very bad for this kitten.

As far as videos I will start those next week. I finally have set aside a corner of my apartment that is decent & well lit to record. I don't like you guys seeing my messy apartment so this is like a major necessity & accomplishment for me. Like seriously my spare bedroom was a jungle of junk & I got through half of the clean up, well enough to have space to record. I have way way way to much junk around here. So I am in the process of spring cleaning & organizing myself, this is very much needed since my life is chaos at the moment.

Positive note is that yesterday I spent the day working on getting a Facebook Fan Page which I highly recommend anyone who has Facebook to go like since that will probably be the number 1 place I will be updating. There are some questions & discussions I have created to get your input which I would adore if you would take the time to go through and answer some! Plus in next weeks video I will be announcing a contest. I am just working on gathering a few prizes together. So heads up if you like to know things ahead of schedule.

I also am working on giving this blog a face lift aka new background & banner. I am not sure what I am going to do just yet but I am thinking a possible photo shoot or something of the sort. Just have to brainstorm some creative makeup ideas. I will also be revamping my Youtube page with a new banner & background.

If you haven't noticed yet I have finally worked my tooshie off to get a few affiliates. You can see that I now am working with Lime Crime Makeup, Nars, Sigma & Stila which there are links on the sidebar. I am working on getting more but its very time consuming & a lot of work but I am very proud that I got all those done yesterday. I was a very very busy girl.

So anyways there is just a little update for you all so you don't think I am abandoning this blog. Its just getting a little hectic for me here since I am so disorganized so bare with me while I straighten my life out.

As I bid you adieu I would love to ask you a few questions just because my brain is fried & I would love some inspiration from you guys.

1. What kind of tutorials would you like to see? Look-a-likes, Wearable looks, etc?
2. Would you like me to incorporate fashion blogs in also? Like style icons, outfit-of-the-day, cheap look-a-likes?
3. Would you prefer me to do blog or vlog product reviews? Do you prefer to read or hear me talk about a product?
If you have any other suggestions don't be afraid to speak up. I love constructive criticism. It helps me become a better blogger for not only me but for you.

XOXO, Vanessa Lauren

PS. I am going to revise the product rating system. I noticed some flaws that I missed & direly need to fix them.

No comments:

Post a Comment